You can create a feed just for your portfolio/watchlist companies to stay updated on the companies that are most important to you. To create such a feed, first, you’d need to create/upload your portfolio/watchlist companies to your Needl.ai account and then select that as a sources during feed creation.
Follow these steps to learn how.
- Navigate to the top-right menu and click on the
- Once on the Portfolio/Watchlist page, click on the
- On this page, you'll see two fields- name your portfolio and add companies using the dropdown list in the
Add Companiessection. Alternatively, you can upload your portfolio by selecting the
Upload fileoption. You can also upload ISIN or BSE scrip codes and we will display the company names for that
- After adding companies or uploading the file, click on
Createto finalize and create your portfolio/watchlist
- To create a feed for this, go to
Addicon present in front of Feeds
- You’ll see some templates present here. For this type of feed, it’s better to create a feed from scratch by clicking on
Create your own Feed
- Once you are within the feed creation journey, give your feed a name, and description, and select your portfolio in the Exchanges section