You can assign custom tags to any information in your account, irrespective of the source. This organizes the information and makes consumption easier.
You can also bookmark any information card for later use.
Follow these steps to learn how you can use these features.
Video Tutorial 📽
- To add a tag to any article, click on the three-dot menu icon present on the top-right
- Navigate to the
Tagoption, and choose either an existing tag or create a new one. Click
Doneto add the tag
- To see all your Tagged information, click on the
Tagsection on the left side menu. Here, you can find and review all your Tagged information, you can use tags and feed filters to access specific information related to a particular tag
- To bookmark any specific article or document, click on the three-dot menu icon
- Click on the
- Once the document has been bookmarked, the bookmark icon will become visible on that particular document.
- To see all your bookmarked information, click on the
Bookmarksection on the left side menu. Here, you can find and review all your bookmarked files