Needl.ai-Outlook integration allows you to sync all your files into Needl.ai. Follow these steps to get started
Video Tutorial 📽
1. Link your Outlook
- Go to Connect Apps from by clicking on New next to Apps & websites OR from the drop-down on the top, as indicated in the image below
- Hover over the Outlook icon displayed on the page. Click on Connect
- Now, you will be asked to authenticate using your Microsoft account
- Once the authentication is done, you will see a success message confirming that the integration is complete. Data from the linked Outlook account will start reflecting in Needl.ai within 48 hours
2. Modify your integration
- On the Connect Apps page, hover over the Outlook icon. Click on Options
- You can choose to
add a new accountor
delinkthe current integration from here
- To add a new account, click on
Add new accountand follow the steps again. To Delink the existing account, click on
To stream Slack data into Needl.ai, it usually takes around 45 mins to 1 hour.
Yes, all files in your linked Outlook account will get synced into Needl.ai.
On the Connect Apps page, hover over the Twitter icon. Click on Options.
You will see your account information and date of syncing listed on top. It can take anywhere between 12-24 hours from the time of integration for data to stream into Needl.
Needl.ai only offers a one-way data stream. This means that data streamed into Needl.ai from another app or source will stay independent of the source, i.e., deleting files on Outlook after they have been streamed to Needl.ai will not affect your data on Needl.ai.
No, making changes to your data on Needl.ai will not have any effect on your original data source.
Yes! Click on Add Account at the bottom of the panel.
If you are already logged in with your Gmail account (for example - email@example.com) either in One Note or One Drive, your Outlook integration will be with the same Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org) in needl.ai
If you want to connect your Outlook email account (email@example.com), you will first have to log out of your Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org) from your browser.